Fill out our contact form and we'll get back to you as soon as we can!
For information regarding our wildlife surveys, please visit our Community Science Projects webpage.
You can also reach by phone at 631-581-6908 or mail us at:
Seatuck Environmental Association – P.O. Box 31, Islip, NY 11751
For more specific inquiries, please contact the following staff members by email:
- Wildlife Conservation – Arielle Santos, Conservation Scientist – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Education – Peter Walsh, Education Director – email@example.com
- Development – Carolyn Foster, Development Director – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Events – Carolyn Foster, Development Director – email@example.com
- Facilities/Admin. – Nancy Sorkow, Operations Director – firstname.lastname@example.org