Bat Map Long Island
About Bat Map LI
Bat Map Long Island is a community science project that enlists bat lovers in an effort to identify important bat foraging sites and roosts across Long Island. Participants are simply asked to submit information about their bat sightings into our data collection system. Data can be entered into the survey form below or into the Survey 1-2-3 app on a mobile device.
Click here to download Bat Map Long Island on Suvey 1-2-3.
If you have any questions about the Bat Map LI project contact Emily Hall at firstname.lastname@example.org, and if you have any technical questions about the Bat Map app contact Arielle Santos at email@example.com or 631-487-0071.
Accessing the Survey 1-2-3 Mobile Field App
- Download the free Survey 123 mobile app on your mobile device
- Scan the QR code on the left using your phone’s camera
- Click the top banner notification to open ArcGIS
- Choose “Open in the Survey 123 field app”, and “Open this page in Survey 123”
- Choose “Continue without signing in”