Please read all of the updates listed below.
Summer Explorer Program 2021 Updates
We have made some changes to our Summer Explorer Program this year to increase the safety and social & emotional well-being of our students. If you have any questions, please contact education director Peter Walsh at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are following all protocols put in place by the NYS Department of Public Health & the CDC.
- Our program will have a maximum of 12 students per group with a minimum of 2 instructors.
- Our program is entirely an outdoor program unless there is a weather emergency and this will certainly continue in 2021.
- The Building will be closed to the public and if needed we will have indoor space in case of passing inclement weather.
- Students will be required to wear masks. Students are required to come to camp with 2 face masks (regardless of the weather) which will be stored in their personal bag or backpack until needed. They should know how to put it on and wear it.
- Students will need to have all food and drinks needed for the day with them. We will be unable to refill water bottles or provide food for the students. A large water jug that can be left at the building and a smaller bottle they can open and refill will work well.
- Wearing a face mask will be mandatory for all adults during pick up and drop off. This includes staff, parents, caregivers, and anyone using the trails and public spaces.
- The staff will be wearing masks at all times.
- Students will be with the same teachers for the entire week.
- There will be no Beach Day at this moment.
- We will be increasing cleaning measures throughout the day for the bathroom and other indoor spaces. Groups will all have access to bathrooms that are not open to the general public.
- Students will be required to wash their hands and or use a sanitizer at drop off, before and after snacks and lunch, and through out the day
- You will be asked to fill out a health screening questionnaire each morning of camp.
• Three one-week sessions:
• July 5-9
• July 12-16
• July 19-23
• 9 a.m. - 3 pm $300.00/week
130 Bayview Ave
East Islip, NY 11730-NY
|week 1 July 5-9 fees of $300||$ 300.00|
|week 2 July 12-16 fees of $300||$ 300.00|
|week 3 July 19-23 fees of $300||$ 300.00|